Friday, July 15, 2011

Teen Spirit Pink Crush deodorant & antiperspirant review!

Ok, I know that it may be a little weird reviewing a deodorant but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?! So I thought to myself maybe someone out there wants a review of a deodorant! and hopefully, I was right!


So that is what it looks like. I think that the only other scent it comes in is Sweet Strawberry, but I might be wrong, the rest were discontinued :( This is my review of the Teen Spirit Stick  in Pink Crush I'll split this into pros and cons :)

       Pros:
  • The scent: It definitely smells cute and girlie, as the sticker on the cap implies. I often find myself smelling it ( in the tube ;) ) because it smells so good. The smell lingers in your underarms for quite a long time(though I couldn't tell you how long because I don't go sniffing my armpits every hour).
  • The design: The design is pink and cute and it's easy to find in your purse or your bag. I personally like the design on the label, there are hearts and kisses, it's just very cute. The cap is pink and sparkly.
  • The protection: This deodorant definitely made a difference in my sweat! It made a significant difference and it almost stops me sweating altogether!
  • The texture: The texture is kind of waxy, but when you but it on the deodorant kind of melts into your skin, and it's quite smooth on your skin.
  • No residue: As I said earlier, the deodorant melts into your skin, therefore leaving little to no residue
  • The cost: This is ridiculously cheap for such high quality! It's never more than $5 and it's not even that! (I think) Prices range from $1-5, but I'm not completely sure.
      Cons:
  • The twist: The twist at the bottom that pushes the deodorant up broke for me. It  no longer twists down so I have to push it down. But, for me that is no biggie.

Overall, I will definitely repurchase this! I love it. It made a significant difference in my sweating and I will continue to use this  to the very end of the stick, and the I'm going to buy it again! I hope you will forgive my slightly gross post, but I just loved this so much that I had to rave about it! :) You can buy this in so many places online and in a lot of drugstores so I'd say you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment